1 ear infection + 1 ear infection + 1 double ear infection = all 3 of our kiddos over Christmas Break
We had a crazy Christmas break, all three of our children ended up on antibiotics at separate times over a 10 day period. (Felipe has had a head cold and sore ears too and probably needs antibiotics as well, but he is too stubborn to go for himself.) Thank goodness for Motrin, good doctors, medical insurance and instacare! I included a summary of of celebrations picture style:) Poor Victor was SO SICK on Christmas, you can see his beautiful eyes are so sickie. I also love what the girls left for Santa: choc. milk, beef jerky, carrots and marshmallows, what a combination. We had a lovely evening with the Lunds. The food was delicious and the company was as fabulous as ever. We loved playing the chimes, listening to stories and putting on our jammies. We love spending Christmas Eve in their home. Hannah slept over on Christmas Eve and we convinced her to stay over until Saturday as well. It's so fun to have her over and she was such a HUGE help as always---with our sick children and doctor appts. Thanks HANNAH. We were also able to take Amalia to a very nice ENT over Christmas. Her tonsils and adenoids are large. She is scheduled for surgery this month. We are hoping this will put an end to 6 years of sleepless nights, terrible coughing, sinus, lung and ear infections and way too many prescriptions for antibiotics. We are hoping we finally found the answer to better health for Amalia. Poor girl. We are looking forward to a healthier 2010--- hopefully:)

4 Comments:
Sorry to hear you guys have been sick! Hope you had a great Christmas anyway. Your new addition is just a cutie pie!!
5:21 AM
Love the jammies!!! Jordan keeps wanting things that are cute and I'm dying---we can't lost the PINK!! But I wear enough pink for the entire family probably! Love the bed! Yes, we'll absolutely have to do that for Jordan's dolly. So cute...I'll go to IKEA this weekend! But don't worry about the bedding!! You have kiddies to cuddle with. Sorry about their poor ears!!! Talk to you soon!
3:40 PM
I really hope that Amalia gets better after her sugery. I know that it really helped my nieces. We will keep you guys in our prayers.
2:40 PM
What is it with Christmas and all the kids getting sick? So not fun... glad you had family around to help. And hallelujah for all the cute jammies and robes! There's nothing else you'd rather wear when you're feeling yucky.
8:48 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home