posted by Felipe and Erika at December 21, 2009
He is so adorable! I love the picture of your children as well.
8:10 PM
He was fine with the picture, yea. What a cute little man, I love the picture. The girls look so cute in their dresses, love both of them.
6:09 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
He is so adorable! I love the picture of your children as well.
8:10 PM
He was fine with the picture, yea. What a cute little man, I love the picture. The girls look so cute in their dresses, love both of them.
6:09 AM
He was fine with the picture, yea. What a cute little man, I love the picture. The girls look so cute in their dresses, love both of them.
6:09 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home