Tuesday, November 03, 2009

3 months old on Saturday



















Victor is almost 3 months old! He weighs 16 lbs. 11 oz. ( we only know that because the poor baby's earache didn't clear up with the first round of antibiotics. Hopefully, this round does the trick and he can start feeling much better. He has been congested for 7 weeks - - -more than half of his life )Yet , he is still a super pleasant and happy baby and a great sleeper despite all of this. We love you buddy:) Every time I try to capture his adorable smile, I am always a few seconds too late!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

He is really cute nonetheless. We are so glad that he is part of our family.

3:59 AM

 
Blogger Perschon Family said...

i loved peaking at him yesterday when we were behind you guys at church. he is so stinkin cute!!! i'm sure you're so relieved to have the program over with and honestly, it was perfect!! you did a GREAT job and I mean that!!

9:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home