posted by Felipe and Erika at November 17, 2009
looks nice. I like it! I can't tell from the pic if you decided to go layered or not?
9:40 AM
Looks great, both of you.
5:40 PM
Did you donate it?Looks cute.
8:08 PM
My question too.Looks good though - but then it would be hard for you guys not to look great!!
9:44 PM
Did you donate? All the women in our house donated. Ellen has done it twice. Leslie
10:48 PM
How much do you need to donate, I thought it was 10 inches? let me know:)I didn't donate I thought I didn't have enough.
7:44 AM
You have to donate 10 inches of hair. Aunt Joan
1:17 PM
i'm so behind on blogs...so fun to catch up since i rarely see you in person now! i still haven't told you that i love your hair that length! so pretty! all the pics of Victor make me want to knock on your door so i can come in and hug him! SOCUTE!
8:01 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
8 Comments:
looks nice. I like it! I can't tell from the pic if you decided to go layered or not?
9:40 AM
Looks great, both of you.
5:40 PM
Did you donate it?
Looks cute.
8:08 PM
My question too.
Looks good though - but then it would be hard for you guys not to look great!!
9:44 PM
Did you donate? All the women in our house donated. Ellen has done it twice. Leslie
10:48 PM
How much do you need to donate, I thought it was 10 inches? let me know:)I didn't donate I thought I didn't have enough.
7:44 AM
You have to donate 10 inches of hair. Aunt Joan
1:17 PM
i'm so behind on blogs...so fun to catch up since i rarely see you in person now! i still haven't told you that i love your hair that length! so pretty! all the pics of Victor make me want to knock on your door so i can come in and hug him! SOCUTE!
8:01 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home