Friday, February 19, 2010

Feburary Snapshots!






























































































Kisses from Abuela
Art gallery - O'Keeffe
Silly Girls
Feeding baby brother
Hangin'with Auntie Han
Like father like son
Outfit from Hannah
Favorite napping spot:)
Lazy morning
I love my highchair, thanks Aunt Betsy
My sisters can't help but kiss me all the time
Victor and Amalia
Amaila reading to Victor









5 Comments:

Blogger grannybabs said...

These babies just grow and grow and get cuter and cuter don't they??

7:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the cutest chubbiest baby ever. How does he not have bite marks all over him? I would be nibbling him all day long.

12:57 PM

 
Blogger Angela said...

Love the one with Hannah and Victor, he is such a little chubba bubba. He is so cute. I am loving the new shirt.

9:19 PM

 
Blogger Em J. said...

Did the girls have clothes on in the tub? I love Victor's "V" shirt! How adorable is that!!

12:12 PM

 
Blogger Leah Claire said...

Can those kids be ANY cuter?? Looks like good times at the Jimenez house. :)

6:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home