Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Felipe . . . opps ... I mean Mr. T!

Felipe decided to go with an easier hair cut. He has been cutting his own hair since we got married.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kaahl said...

i knew he had hairy shoulders...

1:35 PM

 
Blogger Hester said...

I pity the fool

thanks for the giggle.

1:39 PM

 
Blogger grannybabs said...

That is pretty funny! Maybe next Halloween??

5:02 PM

 
Blogger Angela said...

still laughing, he should do that for Halloween.

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Oh thank you, thank you! I needed a good laugh!!!!! That is so funny! Go Felipe!

How are you guys doing?? Miss ya! Congrats on your little boy! He is precious!!!!

12:39 AM

 
Blogger Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Hey I quit trying to leave comments a long time ago because for some reason I wasn't able to! I just thought I'd try again! And Wa La!! It worked! Yes!!! I'm so happy I can!! You'll be hearing from me a lot more now!!!!!!!!!! Hope you are all doing well!!

12:42 AM

 
Blogger Jacob said...

Are you going Lamanite?

4:14 PM

 
Blogger Dave said...

Wow, you started updating your blog again. I stopped looking like 9 months ago. Mr. T looks awesome. Next time I want the full-body shot.

Dave

2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home