Amalia the BRAVE


Amalia had her tonsils and adenoids out on Thursday. She is seriously such a brave little girl. Every time I look at her throat, I take a big gulp and wonder how she manages so well. As long as she takes her pain meds on time, she doesn't complain. We are grateful for Top Ramon and string cheese, those are her favorites post surgery.She literally eats Top Ramon for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are so grateful for the kind and gentle doctors and nurses, we were so impressed with the way they treated Amalia. Also a big thank you to Amalia's family and friends. They have been so sweet and thoughtful. We joke with her that she has had more visits, gifts and get well notes than she gets on her birthday. Thank you again. Meanwhile, we'll hang out at home until she feels 100%.

5 Comments:
Hope she's enjoying the attention - since there's not much else to enjoy!! I was thinking I need a minor illness or operation so that I can have some "bedrest!!"
5:05 PM
Why did she have to have her tonsils out? Emma has had strep so many times, and has it currently, and I'm sure she needs them out. I'm glad she's doing so well, and that she was so brave!
8:01 PM
I hope she keeps getting better!
1:16 AM
Amalia is so brave. We wish we could come and visit but our prayers are with her everyday.
4:01 AM
Keli--- she got sick a lot, strep. sinus infections, and night coughing, was even diagnosed with Asthma and put on meds for that at 18 months. But all along it was large tonsils and adenoids. I wish we would've figured it out sooner. If you need a a kind gentle ENT let me know I would happily refer you Amalia's ENT, it might be worth a consultaion:)
10:14 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home