Friday, February 19, 2010

" It's a bird, it's a plane . . .
















it's SUPER Victor! He is 6 months old. He weighed in at 2o lbs. 8 oz. and 29 inches long! He loves to sit up by himself and he ate rice cereal and loved it! Plus he is sporting his first tooth! He is still such a sweet, happy, pleasant little guy:) We adore him:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Hester said...

Love IT!

2:44 AM

 
Blogger Holly said...

He is so adorable.

2:05 PM

 
Blogger Days of the weeks said...

Erika. He is sooooo cute!!! My favorite picture is the napping one. I also love the one of Hanna holding him and he is only wearing a diaper. He is sooo chubby! I love him! I hope this next baby I'm having is chubby too.

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Perschon Family said...

Ok, so I love how you've been posting lost of pictures cause you have the most adorable kids!!! My favorite picture of all is the picture of Victor in the tub. SO HANDSOME!

3:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home