Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Previous Posts
- A Shout Out for Our Brave Boy!
- Cute pix I forgot to post
- My Sisters Love to Play with Me
- Victor 7 months
- Spring Haircut For Amalia
- "You're backing me into a corner . . .!"
- Victor's 6 month Portraits
- Feburary Snapshots!
- " It's a bird, it's a plane . . .
- Felipe . . . opps ... I mean Mr. T!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
So many firsts. We are looking forward to the summer.
5:43 AM
I love Victor's smile, he is loving that cookie. Way to go Karolina!
9:59 AM
look at all of those fun pics! you guys have been busy with lots of fun stuff!!!
my fav is victor asleep across your bed! SO SWEET!
7:40 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home