Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Shout Out for Our Brave Boy!







Victor had surgery this morning and had tubes put in his ears. Everything went well. We are hoping this means "victory" over ear infections for Victor. All of the nurses kept stopping in to see "the cute baby with red hair!" What can we say, we have to agree he is pretty darn cute! He was pretty sad after his surgery but as soon as we walked out of the hospital doors he started to smile and stopped being sad - - - he is pretty observant:) Hoorah for great doctors, hospitals and medicine:) what a blessing.

7 Comments:

Blogger Keli said...

Poor little dude! I hope he recovers quickly!

7:34 PM

 
Blogger Angela said...

I was hoping you would post some pics, he looks so cute in the little hospital gown. I hope that he is feeling better soon.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

I am so glad to hear the surgery is over and went well too! So, so stressful!! The burden of Clara's surgeries/brace finally hit me about a month ago. It is so hard to have sick kids! I hope he feels better soon! Thanks for posting more pics. Clara loves looking at cute baby Victor.

9:48 PM

 
Blogger Hester said...

yay for victory!

11:39 PM

 
Blogger Em J. said...

I totally forgot he was having this so I didn't even send out a "care package"!!!! Sorry!! He's so adorable in his little gown! I'm SO HAPPY he's okay Erika!! I will get him a "post" operation love kit! We love you Victor!

5:37 AM

 
Blogger Perschon Family said...

what a sweet little guy! i'm so glad it went well and like you said, hopefully this is the end of ear infections in your family! YAY!!!

7:52 AM

 
Blogger Holly said...

Poor little guy. He is far to young to be in a hospital already. I hope this ends his ear infections though. Good luck with the recovery. Let this be the end for your family!!

3:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home