Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Previous Posts
- Victor 7 months
- Spring Haircut For Amalia
- "You're backing me into a corner . . .!"
- Victor's 6 month Portraits
- Feburary Snapshots!
- " It's a bird, it's a plane . . .
- Felipe . . . opps ... I mean Mr. T!
- "It's always fun for everyone when Axel comes . . .
- Victor 5 months
- Amalia the BRAVE
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:
ah, very good sport indeed!!!
3:34 PM
his expression is so funny in the second picture. I am so glad that the tubes will go in soon, I hope it will help.
7:55 PM
Okay, let's just say that the 2nd picture is pretty hilarious!! Is he practicing his comedy routine??
10:00 PM
I don't know if he "plays along" so much as he can't really protest yet. It reminds me of how hannah, maddy and I used to play with Axel. Good kid way dressed up like a girl on a daily basis and had barbies coming out his ears.
3:20 PM
I thought this was a pirate costume. I congratulated the girls on the pirate ensemble and was quickly corrected to it's true description. The girls dressed Victor in a Book of Mormon character costume. Opps!
Either way, very cute.
4:21 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home