Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day Dad


I've always loved this picture of my Dad with Betsy and I. I was 2 years old. I love this picture even more now that I am older....why? because it "pictures" my Dad perfectly. He always loved us to keep him company. He always took the time to teach us to enjoy working and being outside. He always made sure we had the perfect setup... little lawn chairs and a 5 gallon bucket! I really do enjoy hard work and I owe that to my Dad. Life is "hard work" at times and he taught me to keep at it and work hard and things would eventually work out... and they do. I love my Dad and all that he has taught me through his quiet example. Happy Father's Day, I love you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Great pictures and wonderful tribute to you dad.

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Hester said...

Andreas is sporting a very similar mustache today (circa 1976).

12:36 AM

 
Blogger grannybabs said...

Happy Father's Day to your dad - a great man!!

5:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home