your kids are all so photogenic! she looks beautiful in these pics! that is so sad about victor's arm. maybe he will think the hard cast is "cool!"
and i LOVEd that picture of you and your dad! priceless! so fun that you have one with your girls and him doing the same thing! that was a beautiful tribute you wrote about him! sounds like a wonderful dad!
6 Comments:
ummm I love them! I can't believe that she's ten already.
3:17 AM
Wow! She looks so grown up!
8:47 PM
She is the cutest thing, I just love her.
3:05 PM
These kids - just growing and growing - it's what we used to say about you Erika!! Now I feel ancient!!
9:34 PM
She does look so grown up. My favorite is the first! It was good to see you guys last week. Keep in touch!
11:19 AM
your kids are all so photogenic! she looks beautiful in these pics! that is so sad about victor's arm. maybe he will think the hard cast is "cool!"
and i LOVEd that picture of you and your dad! priceless! so fun that you have one with your girls and him doing the same thing! that was a beautiful tribute you wrote about him! sounds like a wonderful dad!
miss you!!!
12:51 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home