Saturday, May 28, 2011

re-done!





Felipe re-did a chair that Daisy had given us years ago last weekend. I thought he did a great job and I love it in our bedroom. The best part was it only cost us $4 for the fabric and the paint was left over from another project!( lovin'the Behr avacado Hannah!) I love seeing something old become something new again:) Victor enjoyed helping Felipe. He kept saying, "Paint the chair!"over and over!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hester said...

love the chair and love the pics of victor helping felipe!

5:25 AM

 
Blogger Angela said...

The mask on Victor is the best. The chair looks awesome, I like how you added the fabric on the back of the chair. You guys are so handy.

8:01 PM

 
Blogger Perschon Family said...

wow! i LOVE it!!! good work!!

10:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

3:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home