Saturday, March 26, 2011

Some of Victor's Favorites!











Victor loves his whole wheat "waffs" every morning ( don't you loves his bedhead!), he loves his Toy Story toys he refers to all of them as "Buzz" with the exception of "Jess". He loves putting their hats on and off. He also LOVES to go outside with a spray bottle full of water and spray the "rocks"! He'll spray until he uses the whole bottle no matter how cold it is outside. If he hears a spraying sound from anywhere in the house he is there in seconds. Whether I am using stain remover upstairs in the laundry room or cleaning off the counters in the kitchen, he LOVES spray bottles!

4 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

He is so cute, I especially love the last picture it is so sweet. He has always loved the spray bottle.

4:10 PM

 
Blogger grannybabs said...

I used to give the kids in nursery paint brushes and a bucket of water to paint the walls of the patio - our nursery has a patio - it's an old building - they loved it. Maybe I will suggest spray bottles for them - might be a hit!

6:08 AM

 
Blogger Weeks said...

That crazy hair picture is the ULTIMATE BEST!

9:19 AM

 
Blogger Perschon Family said...

bed head picture made me laugh. ha! SPRAY Bottles are awesome foe little boys! so fun to catch up on what you guys have been up to! miss ya!

12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home