posted by Felipe and Erika at February 08, 2011
so adorable!
1:51 PM
Bonny always liked to match her dolls - and since I made most of her clothes, I could make the doll clothes too. I don't have that kind of patience anymore though!!
9:29 PM
I love to make doll clothes, there is something so cute about little things. Probably why I love baby clothes and shoes so much too!
12:49 PM
how cute is that?!!! i remember sewing clothes with my mom for my cabbage patch doll! how cute that she has clothes to match!
8:31 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
so adorable!
1:51 PM
Bonny always liked to match her dolls - and since I made most of her clothes, I could make the doll clothes too. I don't have that kind of patience anymore though!!
9:29 PM
I love to make doll clothes, there is something so cute about little things. Probably why I love baby clothes and shoes so much too!
12:49 PM
how cute is that?!!! i remember sewing clothes with my mom for my cabbage patch doll! how cute that she has clothes to match!
8:31 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home