Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Family Pictures October 2010
































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































8 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

your pictures turned out great! Love them.

6:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures and great looking family!

7:29 AM

 
Blogger grannybabs said...

What a nice family album!!

5:43 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the pictures. love the clothes and colors too. Next time I am asking you to help me pick out clothes. I struggle.

8:26 AM

 
Blogger Angela said...

So glad you put the pictures on the blog so I can enjoy them all over again. They really are stunning.

9:58 PM

 
Blogger Holly said...

Really great pictures. I love all of the color you guys have. Your family is very photogenic.

3:26 PM

 
Blogger Perschon Family said...

LOVE LOVED LOVED them all! you look AMAZING! loved all the colors too!

3:10 PM

 
Blogger Weeks said...

My favorite one is ... Hmmm ... All of them! Erica, you are one Hot Mama!

8:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home