Victor, Karolina and Amalia were on Studio 5 this morning:) They had fun being on "TV" and eating out with Auntie Hannah and of course missing school!
posted by Felipe and Erika at October 25, 2010
I love local t.v!! And I love resale shops! (and your kids are cute as can be!!)
4:50 PM
Erika! You are a babe! I think this year YOU stole the show!
8:21 PM
I agree, Erika you looked great. Victor was adorable and your girls are always so cute. I love Karolina's should I smile or not smile face.
10:09 PM
how fun is that?! i agree with everyone...you looked gorgeous and your kids all looked so cute as well!
8:07 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
I love local t.v!! And I love resale shops! (and your kids are cute as can be!!)
4:50 PM
Erika! You are a babe! I think this year YOU stole the show!
8:21 PM
I agree, Erika you looked great. Victor was adorable and your girls are always so cute. I love Karolina's should I smile or not smile face.
10:09 PM
how fun is that?! i agree with everyone...you looked gorgeous and your kids all looked so cute as well!
8:07 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home