Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School











Can you believe Karolina started 4th grade and Amalia started 2nd---- I think Victor missed his sisters at breakfast, it was a little quiet around here!

6 Comments:

Blogger amy k said...

I love Amalia's poses! I'm embracing this week as it's the last before we start. Thanks for letting us stay with you.

8:16 PM

 
Blogger Holly said...

That is the sweetest picture of Victor. We just started school too and Ben is the same way. He totally missed Alex when he is gone. It is so cute!!!

2:50 PM

 
Blogger Angela said...

love Amalia's sassy poses.

4:11 PM

 
Blogger Dave said...

I love little Chepe's face. Awesome!

8:02 PM

 
Blogger Betsy said...

Victor is so cute. Love the face.

6:12 AM

 
Blogger Heather Ashby said...

I love that they are dressed the same. When Cassidy came out dressed the same as Whitney - Whitney threw a fit that she didn't want to be dressed the same as her sister. I'm going to show this picture to Whitney!

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home