
Amalia turned 7 yesterday-- it was her golden birthday, 7 on the 7th! She was pretty excited. She woke up at 6:15am. After opening her presents and Nutella toast for breakfast we got ready for her birthday party with her friends. She had a heart themed party. It was fun. Amalia has been lucky to have found such good friends. Felipe stayed home to help with the party and Grandma and Grandma , Maddy, Axel, Hannah and Abuela celebrated with her as well---it was a fun day. We love you Amalia.
4 Comments:
Ah, birthdays and little girls!!
5:53 PM
You look so adorable Amalia, Ava loved celebrating your b-day with you.
8:34 PM
Wow, I can't believe that she is 7! Where does the time go? I hope she had a great birthday!
9:58 AM
I hope that she has all my favorite Jonas brothers songs.
10:18 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home