To say Victor loves corn on the cob is an understatement, we let him munch on it FOREVER, it would break his heart if we even attempted to ask him if he was finished with it!
OK! I know that parents always think their own kids are cute. (I do anyway) Because of this, I am assuming you believe Victor to be quite handsome. I am not his mother so I can be objective about this. The kid is scrumptiously ADORABLE! I love him! And Victor, you could be a Weeks kid because we LOVE corn on the cob too. I love Karolina and Amalia in their uniforms. They look so pretty.
5 Comments:
Is there a little kid who doesn't love corn on the cob??
5:59 AM
Victor is a cutie Erica! A real cutie! And it looks like he's got some great big sisters. Lucky boy! Hope you guys are doing well! Miss ya!
1:38 PM
so funny, he is the cutest.
5:24 PM
OK! I know that parents always think their own kids are cute. (I do anyway) Because of this, I am assuming you believe Victor to be quite handsome. I am not his mother so I can be objective about this. The kid is scrumptiously ADORABLE! I love him! And Victor, you could be a Weeks kid because we LOVE corn on the cob too. I love Karolina and Amalia in their uniforms. They look so pretty.
10:59 AM
Too cute! It is so comfoting to me when I see my kids enjoying their food. He is cutie!
10:35 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home