Labels: dishwasher baby
posted by Felipe and Erika at September 23, 2010
This is REALLY REALLY darling. And if you'd me to have a stream of this running at his wedding reception....I think it will be a BIG hit!!
12:55 PM
Ben loves to do the same thing. I don't know what it is about the dishwasher that they love so much.
10:16 AM
So cute, I love how earnestly he is drying that plate.
9:20 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
This is REALLY REALLY darling. And if you'd me to have a stream of this running at his wedding reception....I think it will be a BIG hit!!
12:55 PM
Ben loves to do the same thing. I don't know what it is about the dishwasher that they love so much.
10:16 AM
So cute, I love how earnestly he is drying that plate.
9:20 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home