I wish I had taken a picture of each of my kids sitting in the wooden bowl that we usually keep newspapers in - the little kids in our family always sat in it!! I have picture of Bonny, Hannah and Ara doing it - and having everyone would be so fun - at least I think so - good for you getting a "Memory Lane" shot!
4 Comments:
I wish I had taken a picture of each of my kids sitting in the wooden bowl that we usually keep newspapers in - the little kids in our family always sat in it!! I have picture of Bonny, Hannah and Ara doing it - and having everyone would be so fun - at least I think so - good for you getting a "Memory Lane" shot!
6:13 AM
I have a picture of Henry at the same age in that same spot, courtesy of you:)
Love it!
4:06 PM
These are so cute, Karolina looks so sassy in her picture.
9:16 PM
So cute!!!
9:04 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home