Tuesday, February 08, 2011

18 months old




Victor truned 18 months old yesterday, time is flying by way too quickly. I LOVE this age. Victor is so excited about everything. He is always smiling. He is still such a pleasant sweet little guy. I commented to Felipe the other day that really he would be the perfect baby if he would just sleep at night. But then I was thinking--- when he wakes up he just wants to snuggle with me and that is going to go by quickly too, so I don't want to wish that away because it will go away too quickly on it's own anyway----so I guess he is perfect:) Victor is learning, enjoying and saying new things every day! He loves to help out. He loves to put clothes in the washer, he patiently stands on his tippy toes until they slide in! He still loves to walk around with the windex bottle and rag. He likes to sweep and vaccuum. He loves little babies and is so gentle with. He also loves Elmo, balls, dancing, his Sisters ( that's the first thing he asks for in the morning, "girls?" ) He likes his pretend food and loves to read books. His new favorites are Knuffle Bunny and Mother Goose. He is still a Mama's boy! He loves to pretend to talk on the phone and to eat chips and salsa. He also loves any computer or cell phone. He is saying new words everyday. Some new vocab includes: go, out, off, on, coat, clothes, washer, dryer, Mama, Papa, Sis, girls, car, baby, all gone ( galgone) Abuela, Grandma, Grandpa, book, sals ( salsa) , Elmo, bath, belly ( belbel) , home, door, ball, solid, hat, head, eyes, ears, thank you, sciss (scissors), kay (okay)please, teeth, trash, cold, hot, shoes, socks, bye bye and night night. He is 26 1/2 lbs. and 34 1/2 inches tall!






We are so in love with him:)

4 Comments:

Blogger grannybabs said...

As well you should be!!

6:30 PM

 
Blogger Angela said...

He does look so big in the pictures, he is the sweetest thing.

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Em J. said...

He is SO cute in these pics!!

10:21 PM

 
Blogger Holly said...

Wow I can't believe how big he is getting. He is so cute.

1:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home