posted by Felipe and Erika at March 04, 2011
okay, that is really hilarious. i watched it twice. maybe i might be 2 years old too.
12:10 PM
I miss watching Sesame Street!
12:44 PM
Loved it!
7:55 PM
Ben is totally crazy about Elmo!! He goes nuts whenever he sees him. It was one of his first words too. I have to admit that I think Elmo is cute too.
12:42 PM
I think that's my new favorite too!
3:28 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
okay, that is really hilarious. i watched it twice. maybe i might be 2 years old too.
12:10 PM
I miss watching Sesame Street!
12:44 PM
Loved it!
7:55 PM
Ben is totally crazy about Elmo!! He goes nuts whenever he sees him. It was one of his first words too. I have to admit that I think Elmo is cute too.
12:42 PM
I think that's my new favorite too!
3:28 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home