Karolina --- double digits!
Karolina turned ten on Sunday, that is crazy! She had a fun weekend. She saw African Cats, went out for Baskin Robbins, had two parties with family! that included two cakes.. which included cake in her lunch for a few days:) She even decorated her own cake this year! She is a lucky girl to have so many family and friends who love her and remembered her on her birthday. Thank you.

6 Comments:
May is such a Birthday Month!! Have a great year too Karolina!
7:53 AM
I just love her, she has some mad skills on cake decorating. Now she is ready for activity days. Happy Birthday.
8:02 PM
Karolina is a great girl. You were in Europe with Dad and Grandpa when you were her age. You seemed older.
10:31 PM
I hate to talk about Nikki on Karolina's Birthday post but... In this picture, doesn't Nikki sort of look like me when I used to be young and skinny?
Karolina! WE LOVE YOU TONS!!! Happy B-DAy Girl!
8:20 PM
She's so cute!!! Looks like she had a great birthday!!
10:42 AM
Holy cow!! When did that happen. When Jackson and I got married your girls were so little. Tell her happy birthday from us. We should get the kids together when they are out for the summer.
4:16 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home