Friday, June 10, 2011

Poor Little Guy



Poor Victor, he is so terrified of any doctor's office and I don't blame him. They walk in the room and he bursts into tears. Between all of his ear problems, his tubes and his recent injury I think he is scarred for life... poor guy. He was sitting at our computer desk last night and fell off the chair and has 2 buckle fractures in his forearm. He is in a soft cast for now and next week he will get his hard cast---it is so sad that he doesn't understand why his arm is "stuck" and why we can't take it "off". It breaks our hearts.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hester said...

poor little guy. That's so sad!

3:32 AM

 
Blogger grannybabs said...

We are praying for him. I am excited to come home again. Give him a hug for me. This is Alice, not Barbara

10:33 AM

 
Blogger Weeks said...

ohhhhhhh my gooooooooooooosh! Give him lots of roonies from us please!

6:08 PM

 
Blogger Holly said...

So sad!!! Hope he gets better really soon.

12:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home