The weekend of our move Karolina was invited to her friend Miranda's skating birthday party! Amalia and I tagged along as well. They had a blast. Classic skating is still the same as when I was a kid... imagine that!
Hey Erika, I need your new mailing address. E-mail me at
eliza dot selander at gmail dot com
Thanks!
I love roller rinks. LOVE them. Love ice skating rinks too. Unfortunately I can never get Matt to go with me, since he doesn't love them quite as much.
Yes, they are rented, but they were Fisher Price, I've seen them available at Walmart or Target! I think I am going to get them some for their birthdays:)
4 Comments:
Hey Erika, I need your new mailing address. E-mail me at
eliza dot selander at gmail dot com
Thanks!
I love roller rinks. LOVE them. Love ice skating rinks too. Unfortunately I can never get Matt to go with me, since he doesn't love them quite as much.
6:39 AM
Holy cow, I think that is the same carpet from when we were kids!
11:24 AM
Erika,
Where did you get your girls skates? or are they rented? The inline ones that look like they have the side-by-side learning wheel in the back?
5:02 PM
Yes, they are rented, but they were Fisher Price, I've seen them available at Walmart or Target! I think I am going to get them some for their birthdays:)
9:36 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home