Three Kings Day!





The girls left carrots for the camels this year as there was snow covering the grass! In return they received "little" Legos and some wooden blocks. They especially loved the legos ---they played with them for 4 hours straight:) Felipe and I like to play with them too, so it is something fun to do as a family. Karolina is already saving her money up for the wild animal Lego creator set! Playing with Legos this past week has brought back so many Lego memories from when I was a child that probably hadn't crossed my mind in 25 years!

2 Comments:
i love legos too - i missed out on them as a child, but that's ok - i still had a happy childhood.
10:20 AM
Karlito told me I could come to this site to find some LDS boricuas keepin' it real. And it sure is true!
We try to keep Los Tres Reyes Magos alive in our neck of the woods, too:
http://beyondbonita.blogspot.com/2007/01/good-idea.html
7:52 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home