Christmas Eve






We had a very pleasant evening with the Lunds. I especially enjoyed a traditional Christmas Eve Kerksiek style. The girls had a great time too. Amalia sang This Is The Season and Karolina sang Rudolph. We had a great meal, played the chimes, had a short program, read some stories , acted out the nativity and opened Christmas eve PJ's. Out girls were SO excited about that which really suprised both Felipe and I. They were excited about the "glittery buttons" on their PJS . It was fun to be with family:)

1 Comments:
I really like felipes face in that last picture. HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH! I am glad you guys had a good christmas we did too. I got an Ipod which you knew about hahahahah you must have just been laughing the whole time I keep saying I wanted to buy one. Well later
10:48 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home