Snow hasn't fallen here yet, at least, not enough to do any good or have any fun in. We are so looking forward to Jamaica and the WARMTH for Christmas. I am glad that Karolina and AMalia had such a good time in the snow. I can remember when Dad took you guys out and you played for hours. That was a good time but so long ago.
3 Comments:
Snow hasn't fallen here yet, at least, not enough to do any good or have any fun in. We are so looking forward to Jamaica and the WARMTH for Christmas. I am glad that Karolina and AMalia had such a good time in the snow. I can remember when Dad took you guys out and you played for hours. That was a good time but so long ago.
11:09 PM
and dad paid money to anyone that would go play in the snow in swimsuits.
4:44 AM
cute hot cocoa pic.
12:17 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home