posted by Felipe and Erika at January 15, 2007
You should watch An Inconvenient Truth. Then you'll believe in global warming. But it does make for some nice days in winter.
1:28 PM
It is nice to have a break in the middle of winter. An Inconvenient Truth wasn't too bad, I just got tired of the Al Gore Biography in between segments. I either want a biography or a documentary, not both.
11:42 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
You should watch An Inconvenient Truth. Then you'll believe in global warming. But it does make for some nice days in winter.
1:28 PM
It is nice to have a break in the middle of winter.
An Inconvenient Truth wasn't too bad, I just got tired of the Al Gore Biography in between segments. I either want a biography or a documentary, not both.
11:42 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home