Updos, naildos and birthday fun!






Karolina and Amalia's cousin, Jordan, turned five today and for her birthday they all went to the beauty school in Provo for an updo and to get their nails painted. They loved it, especially Amalia! Afterwards there were presents, cake, icecream, pizza and a pinata-- it was a fun fun day for my girls! Aren't they such beautiful little cousins! !t was fun for me to see how exciting it was for all of them:) Why when we were little we were always hoping to grow up!?!

6 Comments:
They all look so much alike. What a fun day. Birthdays were never like this in my day. I was excited to wear my Sunday dresses and go to the birthday party at their house.
11:59 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
8:01 AM
What a fun idea for a party.
9:42 PM
You are right Jake, poor Laura, she has very thick, sensitive hair and she literally got caught in the middle of a beauty school soaplike drama! The first girl curled her hair and was very gentle, the instructor came to pass her off and told her it was wrong, she ran off crying! Then two other girls came and very harshly combed out her cruls ( hairspray and all) and then did something else! Laura's mom was busy watching over Claudia when this happened, needless to say, she is just little and would have been happy with anything. I felt so bad for her when I heard the story:(
10:35 PM
OK, that is TOO funny and such a fun idea for a little-girl party.
I can't believe the bit about combing out the little girl's hair though, so sad! Clearly these ladies don't deal too much with little girls.
5:07 PM
Looks like fun! I miss the beauty school.
How was your move?
11:04 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home