posted by Felipe and Erika at January 19, 2007
adorableI love all ya'll
5:19 PM
I love little kids hands. They are just so cute.
8:32 PM
now if you'd only let her wear all the rings all the time :)
2:20 PM
so instead of brass knuckles, she can wear ctr knuckles.
9:24 PM
I love that you had 3 CTR rings in your jewelry box.
4:28 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
adorable
I love all ya'll
5:19 PM
I love little kids hands. They are just so cute.
8:32 PM
now if you'd only let her wear all the rings all the time :)
2:20 PM
so instead of brass knuckles, she can wear ctr knuckles.
9:24 PM
I love that you had 3 CTR rings in your jewelry box.
4:28 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home