I love your kitchen. Exspecially your chairs and barstools. I could go on and on about all of the things I like. I am so happy for you that you are finally out of the condos.
Oh Erika, you will love having Ikea so close. It's our favorite lunch spot (or was before we moved) The house looks great. I can't believe how quickly you work. It's nice to get settled in.
It looks great! I love the modern styling of the barstools and the chairs. So cute! You'll have to send us your address, and now that you're so close, we'll have to do lunch at Ikea. I've never been there, so it will be super fun!
10 Comments:
That looks super nice. I am glad you all seem to be enjoying it.
2:43 AM
the green looks great! I am excited for you and your new house.
5:10 AM
looks fabulous. way to put the kinders to work
6:38 AM
I didn't know you'd moved in - maybe you were a little too busy to blog!!
Be sure to send us all your new address!!
7:54 PM
I love your kitchen. Exspecially your chairs and barstools. I could go on and on about all of the things I like. I am so happy for you that you are finally out of the condos.
12:20 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
12:20 PM
Oh Erika, you will love having Ikea so close. It's our favorite lunch spot (or was before we moved)
The house looks great. I can't believe how quickly you work. It's nice to get settled in.
2:12 PM
Very lovely! How fun to have Ikea close by, I agree with Phoebe, I always like to eat there. Every time I go I have to get an ice cream cone.
5:53 AM
It looks great! I love the modern styling of the barstools and the chairs. So cute! You'll have to send us your address, and now that you're so close, we'll have to do lunch at Ikea. I've never been there, so it will be super fun!
8:24 AM
wowee - looks super fab - and what a treat to live close to an ikea.
7:35 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home