
While I was at our ward baptisms this past Saturday morning, the girls cleaned the whole house while I was gone, they even folded and put away the laundry. I love how they even hung up all of my clothes! It made my day, thank you Amalia and Karolina:)
5 Comments:
Good for your girls. They are getting older and with that comes their desires to make you happy. We are excited to come and visit this summer.
5:20 AM
Send them over when my baby is born. I could use a few extra hands around here! Ha Ha!
12:11 PM
I remember when Harry was born - I was thinking that having a 5 year old in the house would be very helpful!!
10:08 AM
Could they give my kids a few tips! They are so sweet.
10:30 PM
I dream of the day when my kids are old enough to help do chores like that... Enjoy it for me!
9:33 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home