Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our Little Red Rooster
















The girls wanted to do Victor's hair in a "faux hawk" on Sunday. Felipe called him "our little red rooster!" Don't you just love those two little teeth poking out on the bottom! and of course I love how he crosses his feet when he plays! Oh----he really is too cute:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

He is a real cutie. We are so excited to finally meet him.

5:20 AM

 
Blogger grannybabs said...

The "faux hawk" is so stylin' for the little men these days!!

(My kids just had them naturally!! Too bad it wasn't stylish then!!)

10:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really, he is just so stinkin' yummy. Love the hair.

3:40 PM

 
Blogger Holly said...

Oh, I love his hair! What sweet girls you have to help get him ready. When the kids are all out of school this summer I love to get together.

2:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home