Fun Fun Times....We Will Miss You
My Dad is SO TALENTED.... he turned a dark, dusty, storage closet into the my favorite room in the house in just 4 days! That's electrical, dry wall, mudding, tapping, painting, finish work, flooring and built in furniture. I am in sewing heaven! Don't you love it:) The best part is, if I am right in the middle of something I can leave it, shut the door and not have to clear the kitchen table of my sewing stuff before dinner:) We have had so much fun having them so close... we get to see them every day even if it's just a few minutes. We've been to the rodeo, Farm Country, shopping, dinners, sewed, BBQ's, birthday celebrations and late night visits. We are sad it is coming to an end very soon we will miss my Dad very much:) and are happy Mom will be here for a little while longer.
Notice the chair in the pictures....It was my Grandma Kerksiek's and I think of her each time I sit on it:)

5 Comments:
I'm sorry we didn't get to see your dad this go round! And there is nothing like a nice sewing room!! I had a closet in an apartment we lived in years ago - the front hall closet was huge, so I converted it into a sewing room and it was wonderful!! So enjoy!!
7:12 AM
i would love a closet like that! it is so dreamy! :)
4:35 PM
Awesome! Uncle Dale is amazing. And so fun to have Aunt Alice there for so long!
4:47 PM
It is heavenly, I want to come over and sew something.
10:22 PM
wow wow wow!! that is truly amazing he did that in 4 days! HOW FUN to have that room! can't wait to see what fun projects you sew now! also, so neat that you've had this time with your parents closeby!!! i can tell you have awesome parents!
3:54 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home