Thanks Auntie Hannah! aka Hannah Ray!!!

We got to see Hannah this weekend! She came to see the girl's Primary program. Which is quite the show of love and support, considering we have 170 primary kids in our ward not including the 60 nursery aged kids, 40 newborns this year and twenty pregnant women:) Did I mention all 170 kids had a speaking part! Thanks Hannah. By the way she looked fabulous in her new working girl outfit! She also took a picture of Felipe and I --- we try to take at least one a year to document the tired eyes and new wrinkles:)
PS Zeb thinks Hannah looks like a blonde version of Rachel Ray:) What do you think?

4 Comments:
Hannah is darling but I do not know who Rachel Ray is? My ignorance is showing.
5:03 AM
how long was your program? i cannot believe they all had speaking parts.
and i think hannah is cuter than rachel ray - but i can see the resemblance
9:23 PM
I think Hannah is way cuter than Rachael Ray, and I think Rachael is pretty darn cute! You guys are all cutie pies.
9:52 AM
Were you in Sac. Mtg. for all three hours? Yikes!
Hannah looks great and so do you.
12:23 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home