Karolina's First Soccer Game!
Karolina had her first game this past Saturday. They have 8 children total on each team and they play four on four, so they are able to play alot during each game. They play 25 min. halves. I especially love the first picture I posted---it pretty much sums up Karolina's reaction to soccer so far. She loves to run, she loves her uniform, pink cleats and her ball, she loves to practice upstairs in her bedroom, she loves to compliment the "heros"/boys on her team, she loves to tell people she is a Red Scorpion, but when the ball comes near her she'd rather let someone else's foot touch it! Amalia was a great little cheerleader for her sister as well ! It was fun for me to watch those cute little people running all over the field. I was amazed at the skill level of most of these 6 year olds:) I am excited to see how soccer unfolds for Karolina over the next 7 weeks!

1 Comments:
She looks so grown up.
It also looks like she is having fun. Keep it up Karolina!
7:35 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home