Wednesday, July 25, 2007

First , First, First . . .


Today was Karolina's first day of first grade! Her first lunch box! Amalia's first whole day without Karolina to play with and my first day of having Karolina gone all day. It was very sad for me. But Karolina had a great first day. She had a huge smile on her face when she came out of school. She said her day was, " awesome"! I am so happy about that. She talked about it for over a hour after I picked her up.

3 Comments:

Blogger amy k said...

That's crazy she started already!

Your girls both look cute! I am glad she enjoyed it. It makes a world of difference when your kids like school.

9:02 PM

 
Blogger Phoebe said...

I hope Henry likes first grade as much. Can you believe it's already first grade?

10:58 PM

 
Blogger bonny with a Y said...

wow! school already - super cute girls.

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home