posted by Felipe and Erika at September 05, 2007
it looks fabulous, i will have to come over and see it all put together. You should post the girls room too
12:04 AM
It looks really nice...can't wait to see more.
8:26 AM
I love it it looks really good
10:41 AM
Love it! THat's a great color blue.
3:09 PM
very nice looking - and so nice of felipe.
7:31 PM
We just bought the Malm series in the Full size for Emma's room and love it so much, we want one for us! Hers is black, but I love the birch. What a fun anniversary present!
9:52 AM
I've been eyeing the same set. We have the matching dressers. Looks awesome.
11:58 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
it looks fabulous, i will have to come over and see it all put together. You should post the girls room too
12:04 AM
It looks really nice...can't wait to see more.
8:26 AM
I love it it looks really good
10:41 AM
Love it! THat's a great color blue.
3:09 PM
very nice looking - and so nice of felipe.
7:31 PM
We just bought the Malm series in the Full size for Emma's room and love it so much, we want one for us! Hers is black, but I love the birch. What a fun anniversary present!
9:52 AM
I've been eyeing the same set. We have the matching dressers. Looks awesome.
11:58 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home