posted by Felipe and Erika at June 05, 2007
i LOVE hoop earrings.so do my kids, but they are too hard to take in and out for sports and dance.
8:25 AM
Elegant
7:33 PM
I am glad that you made it to Kiddie Kandids. The picture is great. I had a wonderful time with the kids that day.
11:06 PM
She is growing up so fast. Very pretty.
8:54 AM
She is a beauty.
10:51 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
i LOVE hoop earrings.
so do my kids, but they are too hard to take in and out for sports and dance.
8:25 AM
Elegant
7:33 PM
I am glad that you made it to Kiddie Kandids. The picture is great. I had a wonderful time with the kids that day.
11:06 PM
She is growing up so fast. Very pretty.
8:54 AM
She is a beauty.
10:51 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home