"Super Silly Six!!!






Karolina turned six on the 22nd and I can hardly believe it! She is such a sweet little girl and so much fun to be with. She is always cheerful and full of energy and creative ideas:) On Tuesday she was excited to open her gifts in the morning and enjoyed breakfast in bed!!! She was also happy to be able to hand out treats at school that day. We had brownies with Grandma and Hannah that night too! As we were going to sleep that night she told me, "Mommy I had a great birthday, thank you for my presents." She especially loved her art tablet and twisty colored pencils, she probably drew for a total of four or five hours combined that day! We sure love our Karolina and welcome the opportunity to celebrate her birth, I still remember seeing her big beautiful brown eyes for the first time! I'm so happy she is ours.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home