Saturday, November 10, 2012
Previous Posts
- a picture is worth a thousand words...
- Another Year Older--11th, 9th and 3rd
- Easter
- Third Time is a Charm ( we are crossing our fingers!)
- Never too late to re-purpose!
- Christmas Eve Post...one picture for now ( of many)
- Cutting A Christmas Tree
- School Cuties
- Fall Pix ( taken in October:)
- "It's a Marshmallow World in the Winter . . ."
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
You make it look fun - but I don't remember snow days quite so fondly!! Maybe they've improved the snow over the years? Or maybe the snow gear is better!!
7:40 AM
It is more fun now that my girls are big sisters and I can watch and enjoy them from inside:)as long as I supply the hot cocoa they are happy to take their little brother outside. Actually Felipe and I were laughing and saying that maybe we got the snow gear a little too warm, they like to stay out longer since we upgraded their gear:)
10:09 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home