Monday, April 09, 2012
Previous Posts
- Third Time is a Charm ( we are crossing our fingers!)
- Never too late to re-purpose!
- Christmas Eve Post...one picture for now ( of many)
- Cutting A Christmas Tree
- School Cuties
- Fall Pix ( taken in October:)
- "It's a Marshmallow World in the Winter . . ."
- Vacation
- "I'm a Big Boy Now!"
- First Day of School 2011
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



5 Comments:
Cute Easter shots, Erika, and even cuter kids!
1:01 PM
Look how cute their Easter outfits are! You have the cutest family! And I love Amalia's hair cut that length!
6:14 PM
Looks like lots of Easter fun!
8:17 PM
So cute, I love the individual shot of Karolina especially.
3:37 PM
Erika, I don't have any of your contact info, so I'm using your blog to communicate. We're coming to town in a few weeks and would love to see you guys! Email me at julgeddes@gmail.com and we'll make arrangements. Hoping to see you!
1:20 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home