Monday, September 05, 2011

"I'm a Big Boy Now!"






Victor has always been great to stay in his crib, in fact even at two years old he had never stood up in his crib..he would just call my name when he woke up:) But a couple of weeks ago I went in to check on him and his head was touching one end of the crib and his feet almost touched the other. So we decided to get him a bed. We transferred his crib to Grandma's for his little cousins to use when they visit and he has done well in his "big boy bed". He does get excited when he sees his crib at Grandma's though:) He is sporting one of his favorite Grandma hats while modeling his new bed for me :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

The hat is the best. I love his room

9:04 PM

 
Blogger Perschon Family said...

it turned out SOOOO cute! I love it!!

9:39 PM

 
Blogger Hester said...

I love that he totally rocks mom's hat. Also Andreas and I have the same bed (although slightly larger obviously). Gotta love IKEA.

11:27 PM

 
Blogger Weeks said...

Pink looks good on him. Maybe you should have done the room with a few masculine hints of pink. LOL

5:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home