posted by Felipe and Erika at August 16, 2011
Goodness but he has grown up quickly!!
12:17 AM
Wow! He looks so grown up. I guess I knew that he was getting older but it's hard to imagine other people's kids growing up just like mine. Time seems to speeding up.
12:41 PM
He is so adorable, I can't believe he is 2.
12:02 PM
Vivan las guallaveras! sp?
5:17 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Goodness but he has grown up quickly!!
12:17 AM
Wow! He looks so grown up. I guess I knew that he was getting older but it's hard to imagine other people's kids growing up just like mine. Time seems to speeding up.
12:41 PM
He is so adorable, I can't believe he is 2.
12:02 PM
Vivan las guallaveras! sp?
5:17 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home