Quick recap!







Karolina lost her first two teeth 6 days apart! She was very excited! The first one she pulled out herself and the second fell out at school "when she was jumping in gym class!" The tooth fairy has visited our home twice and the Puerto Rican tooth mouse ( no fairy in Puerto Rico , it is a mouse, I thought that was cute:) has left money for Karolina at Abuela's twice now! Halloween was fun. I had to dress up for preschool, I was some sort of leopard/cat and the girls were poodles. The girls asked and I quote, "do we have to go trick or treating?" I said of course not. So we went to Jolynne's and Abuela's and they thought it was super fun! Poor Amalia was feeling pretty sick too, so we made it an early night home. We took her to our pediatrician the next day and she had a sinus infection and was feeling pretty yucky. She is on antibiotics and feeling better, and slept all night last night after 5 sleepness nights! Poor girl, she was so tired and so were Felipe and I:)

1 Comments:
You look so cute dressed up Erika! My kids ask me every where why I don't. I just don't even think about it.
I also love how there is three spidermen in your class.
Glad you guys had fun!
7:03 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home